To Register an Individual
To Register a Full Team
• The fall baseball season likely start date is August 13th.
• Each team will be scheduled to play 12 games.
• The team fee is $600.
• Individuals may sign up for $60 per player. If you have a partial team we can help fill it in rather than you not getting a partial team to play.
• If you wish to bring a team and have fewer than the number of players you would like you can pull from the pool of individual sign ups.
• Teams provide their own uniforms with the exception of I-League.
• In person signups are Sunday July 10th and July 17th at the Stow Youth Baseball hall from 7 to 8 PM. If signing up as a team bring the team fee of $600 or a $100 deposit to secure your spot
• If paying a deposit the balance will be due at the manager’s meeting. If not paid in full you may lose your spot.
• The manager’s meeting will be Sunday August 7th at 7pm at the SYB Hall. At the manager’s meeting each team is required to have a representative. Due at that meeting will be rosters, individual registrations, birth certificates and monies due.
• Returning leagues are 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 and 13-14 year old. I-League instructional league for 6-7 year old’s as well.
All ages are as of April 30th of 2022, except i-League, as of May 31st.
For questions for 6-14 year old leagues, click below:
Below is information for 15-18 year old Fall Ball Incoming are Freshman permitted or can play in the 13-14 SYB league.
Here are the details:
• Players from all communities are welcome and encouraged.
• The League will run mid- August through Early October. 8 games plus playoffs.
• Games will be on Sundays and a practice day per week will be assigned. A True 60/90 field will be used.
• Cost is $900 per team signup or $100 per individual. Uniforms are by the team, Stow Youth Baseball can provide recommendations for supply.
• This league is designed to be a recreational league that may include recreational players and more serious players. The goal is for balanced skills across teams.
• The goal is to have a 4-8 team League with modified rules for pitchers.
• High School players are welcome, we will adhere to a 4 player per High School team rule to follow OHSAA rules.
For questions for 15-18 year old fall ball, click below. Provide a callback phone number for best response.
E League VP